Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Nicosia is looking for a full-time member of staff for contacts to the Turkish-Cypriot Community.
- Research/analysis in the fields of politics, economy and culture
- Arranging appointments in the North of Cyprus
- Maintaining contact with civil society organisations
- Evaluating the Turkish-Cypriot press
- Informing about study opportunities in Germany
- Assisting with visa applications and supporting consular cases
- University degree
- Excellent command of the Turkish and English and/or German language
If hired good working knowledge of German (corresponding to B1 certificate of the Goethe
Institut) is required within reasonable time (not exceeding 2 years) after taking up this position.
- Intercultural competence, team spirit, stress tolerance, strong organizational skills
The working contract complies with the Labour Regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. The regular working hours are 39 hours per week. The salary corresponds to the current salary scale for locally employed staff at the German Embassy in Nicosia. The regular work place will be at 10 Nikitaras Street in Nicosia.
Please forward your application with supporting documents until March 25th, 2019 to:
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
P.O. Box 25705
1311 Nicosia, Cyprus
or in electronic form –pdf-format- to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the following phone number +357 22790015
Interviews and selection will take place shortly after the application deadline.